Use caution as misusing or mishandling the battery may cause a fire or explosion which may result in personal injury or property damage. The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of lithium ion batteries before purchase and usage. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility, suitability, or fitness for any particular purpose or device can be made. This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an e-cigarette, vaporizer, or similar device. Usage of this battery is at your own risk!
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way
- DO NOT store loose or in a pocket, purse, etc., always use a protective case or box for storage and transport
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder onto battery, spot weld only
- DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- ONLY use within manufacturer’s specification
- DO NOT use with e-cigarette, vaporizer, or similar device
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services
- DO NOT throw away in trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal
VapCell 20700 3200mAh 30A Batteries
- 1> Model: NCR20700
- 2> Size: 20.0*70.2mm
- 3> Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- 4> End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- 5> End-of-discharge Voltage 2.50v
- 7> Typical Capacity: 3200mAh (0.2C discharge)
- 8> Min capacity: 3100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- 9> Weight: Max:60g
- 10> Internal resistance: Max:10mΩ
- 12> Standard Charge: 2000mA,CCCV 50mA cut-off
- 13> Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- 14> Quick Charge Current : 4000mA
- 15> Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30000mA
- 16> Operating Temperature
- Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C
- Discharging, -20°C~70°C
- 17> Storage Temperature -5°C~35°C
- 18> Storage Humidity ≤75%RH
- 19> Without scratch,distorion,contamination, and leakage
- 20> Standard environmental condition
- Temperature: 23±5°C Humidity : 45-75%RH
- Atmospheric Pressure :86-106KPA
Remark : Button top or PCB can be added .
Fully charge before first use.
Never short (connect positive and negative size) battery.
Keep them always in battery case, or any other insulating material.
Never keep this battery together with metal objects (short circuit can happen if you do).
Never carry bare cell in your pocket with keys, change or any other metal objects.