Oriental tobacco combined with zesty lemon peels from the Amalfi Coast and vanilla notes.
- The correct name is “sfusato amalfitano”. It’s a unique variety- long, tapered and at least double the size of other lemons. It has thick and wrinkled skin with an intense perfume, and a sweet and juicy flesh. Cultivated in the typical terraced gardens along the Amalfi Coast, they are gathered from February to October. The ancient cultivation methods on terraces of porous earth. fertilized only with natural substances (verdigris)also play a part. The Amalfi lemon is an essential ingredient in the gastronomy of the coast: the juice, the flesh, the peel, and even the leaves are used in the cuisine.
- Oriental tobacco, is a highly aromatic, small-leafed variety of tobacco which is sun-cured. Turkish tobacco plants usually have a greater number and smaller size leaves. These differences can be attributed to climate, soil, cultivation and treatment methods.
- Available in 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg/ml
- Tobacco Flavor by Black Note
- Tobacco Flavor is Naturally Extracted from Real Tobacco Leaves.
- ISO7 Certified Clean Facility
- Alcohol, Sucralose, and Diacetyl FREE
- Small Batch
- VG/PG ratio: 50/50
- Swiss Made Freebase Nicotine
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- Dimensions:1.77 × 1.31 × 5.3 in
- Bottle Size: 60ml plastic bottle