Our 14 days warranty begins the day the items are delivered.
The customer handles all costs in shipping items back to The Vapors Warehouse, and we handles all costs in shipping the item back to the customer after inspecting the faulty items & checking if it is applicable under our warranty policy.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Re-buildable products, batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils, or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty.
- Loss or damage due to missing components.
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons.
- Modifying a product in any way automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- All Kinds of disposable cigarettes.
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc.)
- Unit auto firing.
- Chip malfunctions
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).
If you are still covered under warranty, please contact us
E-mail: [email protected]